Thursday, November 24, 2016

Review of Cut Resistant Gloves - Level 5 Protection Cut Proof Gloves for Kitchen or Work (Small) by GloRight



Review of
Cut Resistant Gloves - Level 5 Protection Cut Proof Gloves for Kitchen or Work (Small) by GloRight 

Five out of five stars
 My hands are of an average size for an adult male and I have no trouble putting these gloves on. When they are on, there was very little in the way of restrictions of my hand movement, I can still do fairly detailed work, it is possible to grip small items such as bolts, nuts and screws. At least down to a certain size.
 The gloves don’t look much different from those worn as protection from the cold. Their style is identical and the appearance is only slightly different. Yet, they are amazingly resistant to cutting and penetration. I put one on and used a sharp knife to press on my finger. While I did not apply a great deal of pressure, enough was applied to be impressed by the resistance. They give your hands a great deal of protection. They also are slip-resistant enough to allow you to solidly grip your tools.
 At this time it is a cold day in late November, so I was able to test their performance in cold weather. They were worn when I sorted through a box of old metal odds and ends; bolts, some brass valves, nails, screws and other hardware items. While they don’t provide a great deal of resistance to the cold, they are a combination of flexibility and protection that allow you to get the work done without having to stop and warm your hands.
 They will be placed in my truck and used as work gloves until they are worn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment