Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Review of White Gold 24K Multi-Vitamin Deep Peeling Facial Exfoliator from OROGOLD Cosmetics



Review of
White Gold 24K Multi-Vitamin Deep Peeling Facial Exfoliator from OROGOLD Cosmetics

Four out of five stars
Review written by Adriana Boettcher, edited by Charles Ashbacher
 My thoughts on the Orogold 24k Multi-Vitamin Deep Peeling facial cleanser are mostly positive.  The look of it is lovely and suitable for gifting: a beautiful bottle of flaked gold gel in a gift box. The cleanser itself works really well. I was concerned after my first time using it as it goes on cool and feels like it absorbs liquid as it dries fast. I was worried my face would feel dry, but it didn't at all.  After rinsing, my skin felt cleaner, smoother and moisturized. The directions are to use weekly and I think that's sufficient, so a little goes a long way.  This would make an excellent gift and it really works.  My concerns are only two but are why my review is mostly positive instead of completely positive.  First, the ingredient list is very long and I don't think the product is organic.  Lacking a chemistry major, I'm not sure but there were many ingredients I didn't recognize.  Second is that I didn't see anything about being cruelty free and not tested on animals.  It may not be possible to keep the product as it is and make those changes, but I would feel better about buying it if it met those criteria.  Overall, though, a good cleanser and I liked the results.

www.amazon.com/Multi-Vitamin-Peeling-Exfoliator-OROGOLD-Cosmetics/dp/B01LWSK6ZC 

No comments:

Post a Comment