Friday, March 17, 2017

Review of Pumpkin Seed Oil By Victoria Featherlight



Review of
Pumpkin Seed Oil By Victoria Featherlight - 2oz/60ml 100% Organic Natural Cold Pressed & Unrefined | Pumpkin Seed Carrier Oil For Face, Body, Skin, Hair And Moisturizing 

Grade B+
 The Victoria Featherlight Pumpkin Seed Oil works well to strengthen fingernails and it does moisturize hair and skin, but it feels heavy.  Especially when applying it to my face, I felt that it does not permeate well.  However, it made my fingernails and the dry cuticles around them feel much better. I also like that it's made with organic ingredients and how the morning after applying it, I had fewer fine lines.  The one downside is its feel upon application.  Overall, a B+.

Review written by Adriana Boettcher, edited by Charles Ashbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment