Saturday, March 25, 2017

Review of OZNaturals Eye Gel Eye Cream



Review of
OZNaturals Eye Gel Eye Cream - For Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles - This Anti Wrinkle Eye Gel Is Considered To Be One Of The Most Effective Anti Aging Eye Creams Available! 

Grade: A-
 The Oz Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel smooths out the fine lines around my eyes.  It soaks in easily and leaves only a slight tightening feel around the eyes once dry.  Although the directions indicate you can use it several times a day, I find that a small amount lasts a long time and you really only need a few drops. I like that Oz Naturals doesn't test on animals and I can indulge in my wish to look and feel younger without ethical concerns.  This is a great product from a great brand.

Review written by Adriana Boettcher, edited by Charles Ashbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment