Saturday, March 25, 2017

Review of OZNaturals Vitamin C Facial Serum



Review of
OZNaturals Vitamin C Facial Serum - This Potent Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Serum + Hyaluronic Acid, Rose Hips & Astaxanthin Helps Brighten Skin And Provides You With A More Radiant & Youthful Glow! 

Grade: A+
 I've used many OZ Naturals products by now and the Vitamin C Facial Serum is still my favorite.  It freshens and revives my skin, smooths out my color and makes me look awake and alert.  It goes on easily, soaks in and leaves no stiff feel like other moisturizers.  Fine lines disappear and I look and feel five years younger.  I've joked to friends that this product is my "Wake Up My Face" lotion.  I also like that it's made ethically- no animal testing.  I can use this product guilt-free and it really works.  A+.

Review written by Adriana Boettcher, edited by Charles Ashbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment