Friday, March 17, 2017

Review of OZNaturals Natural Facial Toner - This Skin Toner Contains Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid & Ocean Minerals



Review of
OZNaturals Natural Facial Toner - This Skin Toner Contains Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid & Ocean Minerals 

Grade: A-
 The Oz Naturals Ocean Mineral Tonic adds a lasting glow all day, even over makeup. It sprays on and dries quickly.  After application, I barely feel it but I can certainly see the results.  I love everything Oz Naturals has ever made and this is no exception.  It's cruelty free (no animal testing!) and uses natural ingredients.  This tonic makes me look fresher and helps my makeup do its job. It also makes my skin feel softer and younger.  Great product.  A-.
Review written by Adriana Boettcher, edited by Charles Ashbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment