Friday, October 14, 2016

Review of CUBEA Microfiber Kids Hooded Bath Beach Pool Poncho Towel 24×24Inch Shark



Review of

CUBEA Microfiber Kids Hooded Bath Beach Pool Poncho Towel 24×24Inch Shark

 Five out of five stars
 When I took this towel out of the package my mind did a flashback and I could hear my daughter saying, “Daddy, can I wear the shark when I get out of the tub?” There is no doubt that other parents that have this item will hear the same thing. It is (fun)ctional to wear and use as a wrap for a child after their bath is completed.
 The interior is soft on the skin and the fabric is capable of absorbing a great deal of water. It slides on easily, there are no armholes, so the only maneuvering in putting it on is the movement of the head. The design is that of a fierce shark with jagged teeth, where the child’s head is in the shark’s “open mouth.” An underwater scene with bubbles and another smiling shark complete the remainder of the design.
 This is a great towel that will make taking baths fun, based on what you get to wear when the bath is complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment