Sunday, January 28, 2018

Review of Vivo Per Lei Amino Body Firming Cream with Retinol Palmitate and Collagen



Review of

Vivo Per Lei Amino Body Firming Cream with Retinol Palmitate and Collagen

Four out of five stars

Review written by Adriana Boettcher, edited by Charles Ashbacher

I used the Amino Firming Body Cream and was pleasantly surprised.  It's a body cream, so I tried it on my legs and arms to see if it would tone.  It did but was not very noticeable until I misused the cream by accident.  I noticed the effect most when I wasn't thinking and put the body cream on my face.  Then, I could really tell!  Incidentally, I have been dieting and lost weight while I've been trying this product and was happy that I lose weight but not elasticity in my skin.  This is a good product with subtle results, perfect if you don't want to feel stiff after use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment