Friday, March 30, 2018

Flash Kids Pack of 86 Division Flash Cards


Review of
Flash Kids Pack of 86 Division Flash Cards

Two out of five stars
 I was astounded when I opened this package and began looking through the cards. The first were standard division operations with the correct values on the other side in the standard structure of flash cards. Then I encountered one where 2 was being divided by zero, I flipped it over and went into a moment of brain lock. The value was listed as ZERO! This is such a colossal mistake, for it is drilled into students very early that division by zero is not allowed. Or in mathspeak, is undefined.
 While it is only one mistake, it is a major one. So even though 171 of the sides of the cards may be right, the failure on the one I cite seriously demeans the entire package. 


No comments:

Post a Comment