Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Review of OZNaturals Natural Facial Toner - This Skin Toner Contains Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid & Ocean Minerals



Review of
OZNaturals Natural Facial Toner - This Skin Toner Contains Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid & Ocean Minerals
Five out of five stars
OZ Naturals products never fail to exceed my expectations. I've used many of their products before and have used several products over and over again.  The Ocean Mineral Tonic lives up to its name: it's refreshing, made with natural ingredients and makes my skin look and feel better.  You can apply it to the face before or after applying makeup. I usually put it on after makeup and it adds a just washed, fresh face glow.  I like OZ Naturals because they are an ethical company which doesn't test on animals, but I also like them because I always see a noticeable difference in my appearance when I use their products.  I don't know how they work, but I know that they do.

Review written with the assistance of Adriana Boettcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment