Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Review of "I Already Know I Love You," by Billy Crystal


Review of

I Already Know I Love You, by Billy Crystal ISBN 0060593911


Five out of five stars

 This book for children is a message from a prospective grandpa to his expected grandchild. Crystal uses references to baseball, circuses, fishing, playing games, instructing and just basically hanging out. The general form is four lines of verse per two-page image where the second- and fourth-line rhyme. It is a list of many of the things that the anticipatory grandparent hopes to do with their upcoming grandchild.

 This book is delightful, worthy of being read and re-read to all grandchildren. I also recommend it to all expectant grandparents; it will warm their hearts for what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment